Sunday 10 February 2013

Kayleigh Phillips - 'Paris' EP Review

Kayleigh Phillips is an aspiring artist that I have been following her progress since the summer when I started doing research for my final major project for university, and decided I wanted to get into working with aspiring arists. And to see her bring out her single 'Paris' and to see her grow as an artist with her fan base growing even more, makes me so happy, this is what I love about young artists, watching them grow and become what they've always wanted.

Kayleigh has a really lovely voice, she definitely can do pop type songs as well as her acoustic music she does too. Showing she can put her voice to anything! 'Paris' is a good song to just chill out to. it has the right type of beats and melody for the song, so Kayleigh has chosen and done this song well! 

Cannot wait to hear more from you in the future!

Here's a YouTube Link to the song: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97PXOuLH_RM&feature=youtu.be 

Katie Dyba.

No comments:

Post a Comment