Sunday 10 February 2013

McKay - Livin' Like This

McKay - 'Livin' Like This' is a song that I found when I was in the mood for researching for new music, and I found then through Twitter! (My trusted source for finding amazing music!

This song, I love the vocals in this song. They are just wow. Especially the harmonizing throughout. And in the chorus, that harmonizing is just immense! Oh my god. I love it so much! It's one of them love type/country feel type songs, but that doesn't stop me playing it constantly on my iTunes! 

I love the lyrics too, you can really feel the meaning behind them, and the vocals just put extra meaning into them also! I love it so much! I even sing along sometimes!

I want to hear more McKay! 

Here's the link to their site: 

http://mckayband.com/

Katie Dyba.

No comments:

Post a Comment