Thursday 28 February 2013

JaDee - Autograph featuring Alluzeion Review

This lad is on fire! JaDee once again has dropped another track known as 'Autograph' featuring his fellow pal Alluzeion. 

I love this song. It isn't anything like a stereotypical Hip-Hop song, but it could grow, well with JaDee's fan base I am 100% sure that it will be shared amongst a lot of people! It has a slow pop vibe but the Hip-Hop vibe is still there too, the song has a perfect balance of both vibes! 

JaDee has done extremely well with the lyrics of this song, the chorus instantly gets stuck in your head and its easy to sing along, so people will quickly pick up how the song goes, I see what you're doing JaDee! The beats throughout the song are ones that you can chill out too, what real Hip-Hop and Pop songs do, even if they are songs you can sing along to, they should be able to keep you chilled out etc. 

This song has some form of emotional feeling behind it, you can feel it from the lyrics: "I  don't believe in fairy tales, but I do when I am with you." "I need you like I need this music." 

I think JaDee is going to be a favourite Hip-Hop star of mine, he knows what true Hip-Hop music is all about and doesn't follow this stereotypical stuff, well done again JaDee, loving your tunes, as always

'Autograph' is out right now! 


Click this link to hear it:http://www.officialjadee.com/2013/02/28/autograph/

Katie Dyba.


No comments:

Post a Comment