Monday 18 February 2013

Charlie Brown - On My Way (Out 24th March)

I first heard this on Kiss FM UK. And now I cannot stop listening to it. I love this song. This is the song I've been needing to find to listen to recently due to stress and confidence levels, but when I listen to this song, it instantly makes me think about myself, and the fact I am on my way to doing what I want! 

London boy Charlie Brown is well on his way to smashing his dream of becoming a well known artist. Just from this one song 'On My Way' which is released on 24th March, I can tell he will have a brilliant future, if he keeps making amazing tunes like this song. 

The song is one of them songs that instantly uplifts you if you feel low or if you have been knocked down recently, whether its coursework getting piled high, finding jobs etc. This song will definitely make you think differently and make you think differently about things. Well it has done for me, so thank you Charlie Brown.

Here's a link to the YouTube video for 'On My Way' out 24th March 2013: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXrIXk0FyOE

Katie Dyba.

No comments:

Post a Comment