Thursday 17 January 2013

The Milk - (All I Wanted Was) Danger Single Review

I was just looking for some new music to listen to when I came across this song. I listened to the preview and I instantly fell in love with it. This is what happens when you are looking for new music and you come across random new music such as The Milk! 

This is such a happy song, even if it is about wanting some danger in your life. The lyrics are absolutely amazing, and even if they are telling a story about getting up and going and wanting some excitement in their life, it sounds a happy and chirpy song because of the melody of the song is just one of them songs that would instantly get you in a happy mood and in a dancing mood, my head is bopping along whilst I am writing this! 

"If life is a bullet, you better get up and bite it." - My favourite line in the whole song. Sums up the song in one line. I freaking love it, it just instantly gets me in a good mood, the trumpets at the start with the drum have gotton into my ears, taking over my head as it starts bopping along to the singer's vocals.

I love the arrangement of the song. It has a mixture of genre elements, it kind of reminds me of something you would hear back in the 60s/70s, and then the drum beats and guitar skills give it a modern twist, as well as the singer's vocals and the tone to his voice. Then there's the choir to give it some power as backing vocals! It just has everything you want from such a happy song! 

I definitely recommend you download this song - Its so good, and will get you in a good mood within the first minute of the song! 

The Milk - (All I Wanted Was) Danger - check it out people!

Katie Dyba.

No comments:

Post a Comment