Friday 4 January 2013

JaDee: New Single: Its Over Review (Freestyle):

'It's Over' is Gloucester's own JaDee's new single free to download from his Sound Cloud (link below). JaDee is one of them rapper's that I can actually listen to, whereas others I can't listen to their music fully! So well done JaDee for being that guy! 

The vibe that I get from 'It's Over' to me is JaDee saying: 'This is me and I won't be giving up until I get where I want to be so you can say what you want, it won't affect me' and this is what I love about him, you can see that he has the passion of wanting to become the next Hip Hop Star and get somewhere in life with his music. 

The backing track has one of them 'I'm back and this is where I'm staying' kind of feels to it, which definitely is putting across where JaDee wants to be and is staying there no matter what, he will fight to stay up there being known for what he does best. 

In a previous post where I reviewed a rapper and his EP, I said I was looking for a rapper who is not part of the stereotypical rap song group, JaDee is 100% not part of this group, he raps differently from them, his songs are totally different to them, and his songs have a positive feel about them rather than some that go with the stereotype sound all down and depressing. 

JaDee is bringing something totally new and modern to the Hip-Hop/Rap music industry, and I'm liking it!I cannot wait to hear the album! 

Here is the link to JaDee's SoundCloud: 

https://soundcloud.com/therealjadee/its-over?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=mshare&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=http://soundcloud.com/therealjadee/its-over

Katie Dyba.

No comments:

Post a Comment