Thursday 20 December 2012

Hip-Hop/Rap Mixtape Review

J.Horse, aged 23 from Philadelphia has released his first debut mix-tape called 'Hylyfe'. I am not trying to be harsh, but I rarely listen to rap music, because it doesn't appeal to me, and most of the time they rap about the same thing, which is a reason why I do not listen to it as much as other people, but listening to this mix-tape has made me think, that someone must have to be really good at this to be able to rap at such a speed when needed to and being able to fit so many words into one sentence and being able to go with the beat of the song, 

There are some rappers out there who make themselves stand out and dont rap about what people relate to rap music, but some keep to the typical stereotype of rap music. What I want to see is someone rap about something completely different, for example something positive, not anything to do with their life stories or anything negative. If there is a rapper who raps about positive things then give me a message, I would love to here it.

Here is the link to J. Horse's Mixtape: 

http://www.datpiff.com/JHorse-Hylyfe-mixtape.413095.html?utm_campaign=piff.me&utm_source=http://t.co/GUgLaqIw&utm_medium=piff.me

Katie Dyba.

No comments:

Post a Comment