Tuesday 18 December 2012

Come The Spring - CDep - Seven For A Secret Review

'Come the Spring' are a five piece alternative indie rock band based in Brighton on the south coast of England.
 
Forming in mid 2012, CTS drew on quite a mix of influences to deliver an emotionally charged hit of self crafted songs in the post hardcore vein that have already seen them take to the studio and been snapped up for a host of live shows across the country.


The band is fronted by the dynamic Vic Payne, CTS's rhythm section; Jamie Donbroski and Mark Wilkinson form the backbone to which Dave 'The Damage' Gamage and Simon Goodrick's guitars blend to form one of the most exciting new bands around.

I am completely in love with the indie/rock vibe that is certainly in 'Come The Spring's' music that I have just listened to! The guitarists in just the first song alone that I listened to got my head bopping straight away, and made me want to just get up and jump and dance around my room.
 
What I love about the band is that even though they would be putting everything into making the music sound totally amazing, it just seems like they are just casually doing a practice or something, which is good because you can tell when  someone is trying too hard to make their vocals sound better, but the vocals on this band are just amazing, just what I love about these instrumental type bands.
 
The fact they only formed in the middle of 2012, shows that the band are really passionate about wanting to make their music and get everything as perfect as they can and promote themselves as much as possible! They're music shows that this is what they are about and the fact they have not been together as a band long and this is already a high standard of music they are producing, they are going to go a long way with this frame of mind making music this good! 

Collectively, the songs that I have just listened to are just fabulous. I love a band with good guitarists in and 'Come The Spring' definitely have amazing guitarists! The drumming is just immense, giving the song a bit of a beat to it, echoing in your ears and the vocals, well you CANNOT forget them, the vocalist has one of them voices where you have to stop what you are doing and listen because he has such a good voice that it make you want to listen to the song. 
I think this band are a definite one to watch in the next year or so, I love their music already so I am going to love their music even more when they actually are releasing albums and doing big performances. Remember 'Come The Spring' they will become big. I hands down 100% believe that.

Katie Dyba.  

No comments:

Post a Comment