Falling
Through April:
Falling Through April are a band aged in their early 20's from Charlotte, North Carolina that blends the most intriguing sound of Rock and Alternative music from the 90's through today really well. The music itself is comprised of artful and melodic vocals accented by uniquely soulful guitars. The mellow bass lines are all driven by energetic and dynamic drums. Each member of this distinct band brings a different style and influence that procreates the chaotic beauty that is now Falling Through April.
Their début album 'Take Flight' basically covers what Falling Through April are about, with the guitarist giving the song some melodic life, the drums blending in to giving the music a back bone. They can play a variety of types of songs within the Rock and Alternative genre. From the beaty fast-paced songs, to slow ballad harmonious songs where you can really tell they mean the lyrics through the vocal of the song. When there is harmonies in the song, they are done incredibly well, I love bands who can really harmonize! And I love people who can really play the guitar, and from just listening to these songs, I can tell the guitarist really can play!
Personally, I would love to see this band live, so if you ever come to the UK, you best invite me to a gig! I hope these guys go far as I love their music already and want to hear more!
Here is the link to Falling Through April's Website:
http://www.fallingthroughapril.com/#!home/mainPage
Good luck for the future!
The
Springs:
This band normally would not be my cup of tea (even though I don’t drink tea) but this band has converted me into liking country type sounding music! The vocals are amazing, you can really hear the country sounding accent through the singing but it doesn’t take over the singing, which is good because people like to hear how good people can sing.
Their music has a bit of a rock vibe to it, the beats and guitars give this vibe, but it is good because it is giving the country music genre a twist and making it current and modern, which is what I look for when I am looking for a new artist to listen to, can they make old music or music that people wouldn’t listen to normally and make it current? The Springs have done it for me! And I’m sure if you give them a listen, I am sure they will do it for you too!
Here is the link to The Springs website:
http://www.thespringsband.com/Music.html
I want to wish good
luck to both bands for the future!
Katie Dyba.
No comments:
Post a Comment